OhioMeansJobs Wood County Job Fair
Are you looking for an awesome part-time or full-time position? Connect with dozens of local employers seeking to hire, on October 9, 2019 from 1-3 PM at the OhioMeansJobs Wood County Career Fair. Let us help you prepare. We offer mock interview sessions, resume preparation and copies, interview clothing referrals and more! Pre-register today.
When: October 9, 2019, 1-3 PM
Where: 1928 East Gypsy Lane Road, Bowling Green, Ohio
Job Fair Employeers
Cardinal Staffing Services
G4S Secure Solutions
Goodwill Industries Northwest Ohio Senior Employment Program
Humbard Family Restaurants McDonald’s
IMCO Carbide Tool Inc.
Phoenix Technologies International, LLC.
Lucas County Dept. of Planning & Development
Renhill HR on Demand Toledo, Oh
Valleyview Learning Center
Employment Services: OhioMeansJobs Wood County
Searching for employment can be a confusing and overwhelming time and OhioMeansJobs- Wood County would like you to know that we are here to help! We offer a variety of FREE services designed to help you re-enter the workforce.
- Work one-on-one to develop an eye catching and professional resume
- Professional resume bond paper/envelopes and access to free mailing and faxing services
- Local job postings in our resource room and on our website- ohiomeansjobs.com
- High Speed Internet access to apply for jobs or Unemployment benefits, research employers, email your resumes, etc.
- Assessment tools to determine future employment options that match your skills and abilities
- Workshops focusing on different aspects of the job search process
- Area newspapers, telephone and industrial directories, and copy machine
- Telephones to conduct your job search or apply for Unemployment benefits
- Potential opportunities for in demand, short term training services through a local employer or training provider to help you return to work quickly
- Job Fairs: Held multiple times throughout the year.