At OhioMeansJobs – Wood County, employers can find assistance to help attract new talent, retain current employees, and advance their workforce. All of our services are FREE, and here are just some of the ways we can help:
- Training cost reimbursement for new employees
- Training assistance for your current employees, thereby averting layoffs and increasing employee productivity and growth of the company
- Posting of job openings to OhioMeansJobs.com and in our resource room
- Access to a large pool of candidate resumes to attract new talent
- Meeting rooms to recruit, take applications, interview, or any other needs you may have
- Pre-employment screening
- Hosting of on-site targeted job fairs and recruitment events
- If closing or downsizing is inevitable, we offer on-site informational sessions to review unemployment services, re-employment strategies, re-training opportunities, and job search assistance
Seeking employees? Find them at the Job Fair!
Why spend weeks sorting through the resumes of faceless candidates followed by hours of scheduled interviews for your vacant positions? At Wood County Job and Family Services, we know that a good employee can be hard to find. That is why we are making it easier for you by coordinating several job fairs throughout the year.
At each job fair, employers can review resumes and conduct on-site interviews of all qualified candidates. WCJFS will also provide information on local initiatives that could impact your business. Best of all, there is no cost for employers to reserve a table and attend any of our job fairs.
For more details on future job fair opportunities, contact Kathy at 419-373-6992 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.